We wanted to know more about our speakers and their point of view in this competitive industry, so we set up some interviews that will tell you a little more about their perspective. #TeCOMM asked, Vlad Cristea answered.
- We rise THE question to the industry: Do you have what it takes to play in the big league? What do you think should every big player must have so he could answer with a confident YES to our question?
Of course I do. I would never get involved in something if I wouldn’t believe that I have the potential to be great at it. Every big player should:
1. love their industry in order to be able to do things with passion.
2. have THE work ethics.
3. Be patient and be able to really focus on the trends, in order to be able to spot the next big wave.
- This year’s theme focuses on mistakes. Which is the biggest mistake you have made as a professional in this field and what have you learned from it?
The biggest mistake I made was not taking action on an opportunity due to other commitments. Lesson learned.
- Mention 3 brands that you love and why
Amazon, for the way they understood and implemented the power of Google Ads early on.
VaynerMedia, for their ability to “hack culture” and work ethics.
Guess, for helping me look dapper 🙂
- One thing that Google doesn’t know about you
Google doesn’t know my thoughts, plans and ideas that I’ve prepared for the future. Heads up Google!
- The book you are currently reading.
The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu
With over 8 years of experience on the digital marketing side, of which 6 years experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist on the US market, Vlad Cristea founded the BRANDION agency in Romania about two years ago.
With collaborations with both national brands (VadAuto, Kubex) and international brands like: Pokerstars (Rational Group), AbbVie, FedEx or LiveWorld, Brandion’s goal is to bring the most innovative online marketing techniques from mentors such as Dore Friend (SIA), Kyle Roof (HVSEO), Gregory Ortiz, Stephen Floyd and Alexander Becker, to the Romanian market.