Global Senior Manager & Ecommerce Media @ Philips
Adam Palczewski [UK]
Adam Palczewski is an experienced international media, digital marketing and E-commerce professional. Interested in digital innovation, integration of channels, start-ups and digital technology driving media industry forward.
Currently Global Sr. Manager, Ecommerce & Digital Media at PHILIPS Adam spent 15 years in advertising on client ecommerce side (Shop Direct), agency (WPPs Mindshare, Publicis Performics, Havas) and technology (DoubleClick) provider side with experience in leading internal and external stakeholders. Also, throughout his career Adam served on various advisory boards (Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Training & various startups).
Over the years he worked with many verticals and brands including:
- Healthcare: Philips, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK
- Financial Services: HSBC, Credit Suisse, London Business School, AXA, UBS, Source ETF
- FMCG: NESTLE, UNILEVER, MONDELEZ
- Automotive: FORD, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, VOLVO, CHEVROLET
- Travel: VUELING, AIR CHINA, LUFTHANSA, VISIT SCOTLAND
- Fashion: CHANEL, PUIG, STUART WEIZMAN
- Ecommerce: SHOP DIRECT, VIRGIN MEDIA, TIMBERLAND